If yes where can I find the guides to perform all of the above mentioned steps. Your Samsung device is now running the Stock ROM with all of the company apps and features that came when you first purchased your device. When you turn ON your device, you should see the brand new ROM that you just installed on your device. stock firmware file Navigate to your desktop where you have saved the Stock ROM, and double-click on it to select for flashing. When it reboots, turn it off and boot it into fastboot by holding down Volume Down and Power. Go here [HERE], download TWRP backup for your CID to your PC and unzip it (use 7Zip).
To make sure that this process works perfectly for you, ensure that your device is powered by a mediatek chipset. Usually all mediatek chipsets are represented as MTXXXX where the XXXX denotes the model number of the chipset. Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page.
- If you ever find your phone won’t boot, and you have a FlashFire backup saved, you can recover it through TWRP.
- This brings us down to the part where you use the SP Flash Tool to flash the stock ROM file on your supported MediaTek device.
- There are probably 30 ROMs available for the Desire and they all offer something different.
- Reboot your phone when you’re done and make sure you never make the mistake of deleting those backup files.
- The stock ROM/firmware for Android devices is the official and most stable firmware specially designed by the manufacturer for a particular device.
Example – If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Smart Switch software to backup your phone. Here, we’ll use the Script Manager app to make a backup on Android.
By doing so, you will be able to quickly recover everything if there is a disaster. Backing up your data is an excellent way to keep your smartphone running smoothly, and it is unquestionably worthwhile. Additionally, you will no longer receive the official firmware update.
It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list. The Android developer community is huge, with their biggest feat being the ability to develop custom ROMs or custom Android builds. A custom ROM is an aftermarket firmware production based on the Android source code provided by Google. Launch MTKDroidtool.exe in Step 2 and connect your phone. You can back up your firmware using a variety of methods and tools.